Wednesday, July 26, 2017

You Set the World on Fire

I finally had some time to play with my Gel Plate, and I'm hooked!  I created the background of this card with red and yellow acrylic paints and a stencil.  I made so many prints, but I liked this one the best to go with the fire, flame and sentiment Inkadinkado stamps I have.  I used black soot Distress Ink for the edges, and some Paper Artsy Infusions to augment the background.


Challenges entered:
Pile It On#132 Challenge
Day Dreamer Challenges #1 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge You've Got the Edge

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Love the background.
    Thank you for joining us over at Day Dreamer Challenges.
    Kelly (DT) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art work, love the background. Thank you for joining us at Day Dreamer Challenges !

    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this card is burning! Great background effect. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty background. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic card! Love that vibrant background that you created. You are the lucky winner of our gift voucher for the You're on the Edge challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog. Please send an email to the challenge email adress, and be sure to include your full name so that we can get your voucher to you. The adress is in the sidebar of the blog. Congratulations!! / Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Joy :-) I love the background, the colours are absolutely fabulous, love the whole fire effect! :-)

    Congratulations on winning the challenge!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete