Thursday, July 27, 2017

It's going to be beautiful

Another card, and this one is for the CAS(E) this sketch challenge #231.  I'm really enjoying doing challenges lately!  It forces me to get in my craft room and use all my wonderful supplies. I recently subscribed to Unity Stamp Co.'s monthly kit.  The flower and sentiment stamped in the center is from the July kit. I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and then heat embossed the sentiment with white Zing embossing powder.  I used Distress Ink in Black Soot and some of the Magicals mixed with water to splatter on the front of the card.  I had the remains of a large peacock feather in my scraps, and decided to place a few strands together.  You can't see it in the photo, but there's an iridescent pink and green in the strands that go perfect with the butterfly and stamped flower.  So here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my take on it:


You can find the details of the CAS(E) this sketch challenge here
#unitystampco
#lindysgang #magicals

2 comments: