Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Halloween Card

I've made many cards for family and friends, but this is my first Halloween card.  There are so many great Halloween stamps out there, and I absolutely love the casual, funny, and endearing sense of humor from Art Impressions gang.  I happen to have a pug, and I get this look from her if I dress her in anything.  So I had to have this stamp set!  Too cute 😂 I've been trying to use some items in my stash, and I happened to have a glossy foiled overlay from Pink Paislee and those cute little skeleton confetti pieces as well as the sparkly fuzzy balls.  I strung them on some thread to make a garland.  I colored the stamped images with Copic markers.


Challenges entered:
Ai #212 Bling, Glitter, or Glossy Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment