Saturday, February 4, 2012

Remember This

I finally had a chance to do some scrapping!  It seems like forever since I have.  I have so many photos to scrap, and there's just never enough time.

I did this LO as a gift for my sister-in-law.  It is my dear niece, Kim.  This photo was taken when she was out for a walk with the family on our Hidden Valley weekend trip about a month ago.  I've never used this color combo before, and I really like how the teal-blue and purple look together. 
I made this wire bead with this cool metal gadget I bought at Michael's for making jewelry.  Then I attached the star that I had left over from one of my Scraps of Darkness kits.  I really like how it came out, and I think I'll make more of the wire beads.  It was easy and fun!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment